|Gaming Series of Origins||Kirby.|
|Gaming Parentage||Claycia's my mum... And, well, Elline's my mom, but I'm not taking her role.|
|Age||Let's just say I'm 15ish.|
|Pet(s)||I don't have one. It's hard to keep my projects around!|
|Alignment||Antagonist? Protagonist? I'm not sure myself, since for most of the game I'm... well, you know, but at the end I'm not!|
|Roommate||Ceph Takowasa. He's nice enough, although I don't quite get his thing about squids. Cultural differences, I assume.|
|Victorious Moments||As odd as it may sound coming from me, I enjoy singing!|
|Knock Out! Moments||I... have a few anxiety problems. It's nothing too serious, but sometimes I just end up freezing up and it's so embarrassing...|
|Favored School Subject||Band and choir.|
|Least Favored School Subject||Weaponology. I just can't get the hang of it.|
|Allies||Well, that Aster fellow is nice, even if we don't talk much.|
|Nemeses||... I suppose he counts as one, doesn't he? I'm sure he's trying, but it seems destiny's written into me a bit too much for me to be comfortable with him.|
|Favorite Food||Ooh, parfaits!|
Kaolin is a quiet girl who tends to be quite mellow. She is a bit shy and antisocial, but if you manage to get close to her, she's one of the nicest people you'll meet. ((TBC))
Kaolin is an only child, though this could easily be subject to change, as she is "just" a sculpture made by Elline and Claycia. Kaolin's a little insecure about the fact she was made and not born, but loves her parents nonetheless.
She and her roommate, Ceph, are quite close, and often practice their music together. They've considered performing together, but can't seem to agree on what song(s) to do.
Quincy Clayton often bugs her, but that's somewhat expected. She sometimes goes along with his ideas, mostly because she really doesn't want to get possessed. It's not all bad, but she's generally uncomfortable around him, and never asked for this weird little brother figure.
She is bisexual, but isn't looking. Some people suggest she's crushing on the spider, but she denies this.
- Kaolin is a fine, soft, white clay used for making porcelain, china, as a filler in paper and textiles, and in medicinal absorbents. It is also called china clay.
- Kaolin doesn't move smoothly, but more like an old claymation short.
- She is quite a bit shorter than she looks.
- 'Lin has considered dying her hair multicoloured, but she has yet to do it.
- The decision to give Kaolin two parents (Elline and Claycia) had been made for quite some time before being revealed. This also makes her the first of Jazz's GH OCs to have two canon characters confirmed as parents. Emphasis on the word confirmed.