Kohana Sakura (桜小花, Sakura Kohana) is the daughter of Futaba Sakura, also known as Oracle, one of the main protagonists of the game Persona 5. She's one of the most skilled hackers from game-high and goes by the codename "Oracle."
Kohana is an extremely introverted girl, she rarely leaves her room and attends classes thanks to the cellphone of her classmates. She doesn't talk to people unless it's online or by chat, unless her friends go visit her. She also exceeds "big brain" energy, as she is extremely intelligent in many subjects most people have trouble with. As well as being a really intutive person who thinks of many possibilities. Still, this makes her really awkward emotionally speaking, since she doesn't give good emotional support to her friends.
- Kohana (小花) means small flower in japanese while Sakura (桜) means cherry blossom. Her full name would mean: "small cherry blossom flower".
- Like her mother, she's an INTP accodring to the Myers-Briggs indicator.
- She sees all the original Phantom Thieves as her family (mostly aunts and uncles).
- Kohana is considered one of the most, if not the most, skilled hacker amongst the people in Game High.
- Niji is usually teased by her, as Kohana likes calling him "Inari" or "Kitsune".