Shizuka Hasashi, also known as Sasori after her reanimation, is the daughter of Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat Series.
Sasori is a white tall girl with japanese features. She has straight raven black long hair and pure white eyes.
Her outfits consist in a normal ninja/kunoichi outfit in yellow and black colors, combining also some red in her outfit. She also wears a gold mask in front of her mid face to cover it but she has also got another mask, her entire face.
If you ever take her real mask off you will be able to see a skull covered in fire, so she takes care of the fact that her mask doesn't fall of or is taken from her. Her "real" face makes her uncomfortable.
Once she was freed from Kanna's control and reanimated her appereance doesn't change that much. Her outfit consists in the same kunoichi outfit, but, she starts wearing her hair in a ponytail more often. It is seen for the first time the real color of her eyes, which is a deep brown.
Sasori is a short fused girl, easily angered and you can often see her yelling and fighting with others. She really doesn't hang out a lot with people since she doesn't like their company. Although she does like the company of netherrealmers since they're her closest peers.
She can sometimes be really cruel but it's not always her intention to be like that, instead she just likes to have fun and do pranks to people. But as always, she wasn't created for that, so most of the times she is lonely.
She's sometimes seen as bipolar, or with two different personalities, being one the specter and the other one the human side of her. The specter is the more hot-headed one, while the human is the calmer side of her.
Shizuka Hasashi was born in the Shirai Ryu clan as the second daughter of Hanzo Hasashi and his wife Harumi. She lived and trained with the Shirai Ryu when she was only a kid since fighting was something she was mostly forced to do, although she preferred being silent. Until one day "Sub-Zero" along the Lin Kuei clan attacked the Shirai Ryu, Shizuka was only an infant that ment no harm, but Quan-Chi needed his specter Scorpion to have a reason to continue serving him. Her mother grabbed tightly to both her infant brother and her infant self, dying time after due to "Sub-Zero".
Everything was dark, but after some time she regained her conscience back. An infant Shizuka, now reanimated, was now in her father's arms once again. Quan-Chi saw an opportunity of having another servant (not for him), since his daughter was being almost finished thanks to his and Shang Tsung's magic. Along with Shang Tsung they managed to make the little infant grow in age until she was on the appropriate age to fight, they taught her how to speak, write, and many more things so that she could end up serving. She was put under the command of Quan-Chi's daughter, serving her for eternity, or so they thought.
Before the tragic night she lived with her father, mother, brother and the Shirai Ryu but now she only has her father. Her relationship with him is really close, a real father-daughter relationship. Even if Scorpion tends to piss her off and scold her she knows he only does it for her own good.
Takeda Takahashi is another important part of her family, since she lost her older brother Satoshi in the massacre, she considers Takeda as one. After she was animated again as a human and freed from the control of Kanna (following the MKX chronology), she became part of the Shirai Ryu again as her father. She saw how Takeda was already training with the Shirai Ryu and he resembled her brother a lot so she tried to get close to him. At first it was misinterpreted as flirting but she explained herself and since then both have a really good relationship, in fact she bothers Takeda a lot with Jacqui Briggs.
Her best friend, also considered her partner in crime, is Kenshi's daughter Makoto Takahashi. Before Makoto appeared, she was mostly alone and feared by most of the people since she was not really into friendhsips. This only because Xian made her a little bit insecure about how other kind of people would treat her, but every insecurity was gone once Makoto appeared. She also gets along with other netherrealmers, overworlders or earthrealmers. Not all of them tho.
Even if it's hard for her to accept it, she does have a crush on Sub Zero's son. Zihan was someone she really didn't like or trust before, due to the history implanted to her by Xian in which the Lin Kuei massacred her family. Once everything was cleared up, her hatred turned to love. Still, she will never accept that.
She really dislikes Xian, at first she was grateful to her for being alive but that gratitude transformed into the after some time. Both don't get along well but have to look like they do, since they have an agreement of owner-servant.
- The name "Sasori" was given to her by her father Scorpion, since it is a form of making her know she was as strong as him. Sasori is the literal translation of scorpion, and pays homage to both her father and her land (Scorpion and Japan).
- Some people call her "Ri" so they don't have to say her full alias.
- After the MKX story, Sasori would've probably been free from Kanna's control and a human again.
- Due to some inconsistencies in Satoshi's age during the MK saga, we could say Sasori was an infant when the Shirai Ryu was massacred. During the rest of the MK saga she would've grown as an specter and during the events prior to MKX, freed from her fate returning to her human state.
- There's is a theory in which Hanzo Hasashi and the Shirai Ryu clan are from Osaka, Japan which would end up making Sasori's ethnicity Japanese.
- Even though she says art is her weak spot, she's known for drawing really well.
- According to Xian:
- Sasori's height is of 5,57 ft (169 cm) and her weight varies between 58-65kg.
- Sasori can be bothered by you just for the fact that you exist, even if you haven't talked to her she can hate you by sight.
- Sasori likes to dance, but apparently doesn't do it.
- She can't die, for the specter Sasori can't let Shizuka die.
- Her least favourite foods when alive were shrimp and beans.
- Her weapons are both chains and katanas, and she also uses her fire habilities.
- Her real name as part of the Shirai Ryu is Shizuka Hasashi and, in the clan, her rank is Chujin (being one of the most advanced ranks, if not the most, of the Shirai Ryu clan)
- Takeda Takashi is considered, by her, as her older brother and he doesn't seem bothered about that. (It's my AU, give me a break haha)