Tsubasa is the son of Geisha, one of the Hunters from the asymmetrical survival game Identity V. He is part of the Dance Club.
Even though Tsubasa is male, he looks nothing like one. He has really fine features and is slim, pure white skin, long lashes in his completely black eyes, plump red lips and long raven black hair. He also has a tiny waist and big hips for a man.
Thanks to his appearance, he embraces the female appearance and decides to use an apple red kimono and jewelry, he also paints his nails black and wears a pair of geta shoes.
Tsubasa is the kind of person that doesn't talk to much and is pretty shy about himself, but he is not actually a bad person. he is normally nice, he likes to help others and be as kind as possible so he gives that nice person vibe. Or... is he? No one knows the truth hiding behind that beautiful face, but if you ever see that side of him you need to run.
Once he is on his other side, he is completely mean. He doesn't care if he has hurt you in any way (physical or verbal) and he will not hesitate on doing basically whatever it takes to have his goals completed.
Before Michiko's "disappearance", her and Miles had a child. A small baby boy who looked a lot like Michiko, which made Miles even happier. Nonetheless, the woman disappeared without a trace one day and her partner went to search for her. The small boy named Tsubasa was left in the care of his grandfather, who didn't like him due to how similar he was to Michiko.
Anyhow, Miles eventually decided to take full care of his child for he did not trust his father anymore. Tsubasa grew up without a mother but with the unconditional love of his father. That being said, he always proud of his mother and wanted to be like her. He started growing fond of Kabuki theater and geisha make up, which made his father proud. He grew up trying to mimic his mother and eventually became a good dancer.
Time had passed and he met someone who'm he loved profoundly, a boy who also seemed interested in him. The two started dating and fell in love with each other, but the boy's parents were never accepting of Tsubasa. One day, the young Japanese boy was never found again and his father rushed to look for him. Nothing was ever found except for a red spider lily brooch that he always wore.
Even though he never met his mother, he really cherished her to the point of wanting to make her proud. He also got along well with his father who protected him a lot. The two had a sacred bond for Tsubasa was the only memory left of Michiko. After his disappearance, he finally met his mother and felt happy that she loved him as much as his father claimed.
Tsubasa's best friend will always be Antoinette, they're inseparable in many ways and you will always see them together. Unless they are with their lovers, that's the only time they're not together. On the other hand, he takes care of a survivor named Velma Adams. He's usually helping her train in matches and goes friendly with her. They have a kind of "parent-daughter" relationship.
He doesn't have any actual enemies, although some people don't really like him since he's the hunter and doesn't care who he hits.
He had a tiny little crush on his roommate, Arthur since he finds him really cute looking. Still henever thought Arthur would ever notice him. Until one day Arthur made his feelings clear with a message written at the back of a picture he had taken of a butterfly. Since then, they started dating.
- Tsubasa is the literal translation for "wings". This was a name given to him by Michiko due to her being called "Red Butterfly".
- He uses "he/him" pronouns most of the time, but doesn't mind using "she/her" or "they/them".
- He knows how to speak Japanese fluently and has a slight British accent when speaking in English. That's due to his father.
- As well as Michiko, he has two forms: Beauty form, which is shown when he's calm and Prajna, which is shown when he gets mad or someone pisses him off.
- Many boys have thought at a first glance he is a girl, when in fact he is a boy.
- He will usually hum some songs while walking, as well as dance.
- He dislikes people glancing at him and gets uncomfortable with his reflection, something he shares with his mother, Michiko.
- When he's the hunter, he really doesn't care who he hits, he is only interested in completing the mission.
- In a relationship, he's more the passive than the active type.
- He fears falling in love again for what had happened in his past and tends to have nightmares due to it. When he first fell in love with Arthur, he cried due to his fear of something bad happening to himself.