Just a doofus who can't help herself from making some characters. I make too many of them. Somebody stop me.
If you ever, ever, ever want to talk about my characters or worldbuilding, lemme know! I'm always open for a chat, don't let my admin status spook you or anything.
My main fanfiction (and spin-off interludes) is called Pixels and Polygons. Feel freed to give it a read! I also have a lengthy but informative(?) headcanon page, and not to mention a place where you can ask more detailed questions about my whole universe.
My dorks are below, hope you like them as much as I do!
My Original CharactersEdit
The Six-Man BandEdit
- Simon Centifolia (Son of Captain Rose)
- Honey T. Syrup (Daughter of Captain Syrup)
- Sofia Flamenco (Daughter of Don Flamenco)
- Takashi (Son of Marjoly)
- Harold the Heir (Son of Dirk the Daring)
- Vanessa Foxglove (Daughter of SPY Fox)
The Rest of 'Em Edit
- Magnilde Klug (Daughter of The Medic)
- Scaredy and Nat (Daughter(s) of Naughty Bear and Narrator)
- TED, 'Temporary Exploration Device' (Son of Wheatley)
- Biscotti "Scotch" Toffee (Child of Mr. Toffee)
- Alexander Greenbriar (Son of Dusknoir)
- Macaron Cookie (Daughter of Gumball Cookie)
- Parker Gage (Child of Phone Guy)
- Nephew John Doe (Adopted son of Uncle Jack)
- Thomas Turpentine (Son of The Painter)
- Rho (Child of Fi)